I am a kitchen gadget queen! I could spend hours in Walmart, Kohls, Williams-Sonoma, anywhere that has kitchen items. I would spend all my money too. It’s crazy how much I love adorable and useful kitchen utensils. In honor of my obsession I have decided to share 5 of my favorite kitchen “must-haves”.
1. Williams-Sonoma Titanium Kitchen Shears – They come apart for easy wash and these from Williams-Sonoma will last FOREVER!
2. Pampered Chef 13″ Round Stone – Pizza, biscuits, cookies, chicken nuggets, and anything are perfect on this easy to clean stone. All you have to do is scrape off the remaining food and rinse. No soap needed!
3. Williams-Sonoma Lodge Cast Iron Skillet – This pan is a versatile utensil. It can go from stove top to oven and even to the grill! My dad makes a fabulous seared spicy scallop dish in this skillet.
4. Crate and Barrel Cabo Drinking Glasses and Pitcher – I got a set of 4 glasses and pitcher as wedding gift from a dear friend of mine and they are awesome! 11 oz glasses that are perfect for any occasion! Mix up some summertime cocktails and add in a porch swing and you’re all set! Unfortunately these are not available online only in store and on sale!
5. Lastly and probably my favorite the Black and Decker 1.5 cup Mini Food Chopper. I love to use this thing. It is so much fun! Nuts, fruits, and veggies stand not chance against this little chopper. It takes out all the time you would spend hand chopping those ingredients which leaves more time for eating!